2014 Smith Lake Park
Bass Fest Bass Tournament & Music Festival
Cullman County looks forward to seeing you at our Bass Fest. You'll find that in Cullman County, we take pride in everything we do. Our goal is to provide you with the fun and rewarding tournament that you deserve. Bring the whole family out and enjoy the festivities at one of Cullman County's best known parks, then visit our wonderful restaurants and attractions just a few miles from the tournament.
Go ahead and sign up for this one and your name could be first on our list of CHAMPIONS!
See why Cullman County is moving forward!
October 3 & 4, 2014
Prizes to be Awarded:
- 1st Place: $10,000 Guaranteed
- 2nd Place: $5,000
- Big Fish: $2,500
- Highest Place College Teams: $500
- Highest Place Parent/Child Teams: $500 (child under 18)
- 100% Payback
- 1 in 5 payout presented by Luna's BBQ
- $250 to the highest finishing team wearing Fishlife apparel (¹)
Phoenix Boats, Skeeter Boats, Triton Boats, and Stratos Boats
Registration & Deadlines:
- Online & Mail-in: $125 by September 15,2014
- Mandatory Meeting: October 3, 2014
at the Cullman County Agricultural Trade Center
(May sign up at meeting for additional $25 fee, CASH ONLY.)
Sammy Lee, Bass Fishing Hall of Fame